Rules And Regulations
You are here: Home»Rules And Regulations
- Ragging Is Prohibited on Campus
- Students must wear I-Card and Uniform in the college premises.
- Students are not permitted to carry mobile phones within the college premises.
- Students are strictly prohibited from smoking in and around the campus.
- 75% Attendance in theory, practical separately required.
- The library & reading room remain open between 8.00 Am To 6.00 Pm on weekdays and 9.00 Am TO 1.00 PM on Sundays.
- The college leaving certificate will be issued to the students after clearing their library dues , laboratory dues and common breakage.
- If any malpractice done in the examination hall ,student will be given punishment as per existing Board Rule.
- EVS is compulsory subject .The student has to submit assignment & project for the same. If He/She failed to do so then student will be considered as absent.
- Projects , Assignments And Journals for other subjects has to submit within the given time.
- Physical Education is Grading subject. In this 50 marks Practical And 50 Marks written examination is there.